Your OPTAVIA Coach should be your primary contact for questions, guidance, and support related to the OPTAVIA Program. Your healthcare provider is also an excellent resource for your personal health-related questions and concerns.
If you and your OPTAVIA Coach require additional guidance, you may contact OPTAVIA’s Nutrition Support Team comprised of Registered Dietitians, Dietetic Technicians, and Certified Personal Trainers. The OPTAVIA Nutrition Support Team can provide assistance with the following:
- Answering questions related to OPTAVIA product nutrition, ingredients, and claims.
- Providing guidance and advice as related to OPTAVIA products and programs on:
- General nutrition guidance and advice
- General symptoms and side effects
- General medical and medication considerations
- General behavior modification strategies and advice
- General exercise guidance and advice
- Providing general information about nutrition, exercise and behavior related topics
For specific recommendations related to medication adjustments and medical conditions, please contact your healthcare provider. For specific exercise program prescriptions, medical nutrition therapy, and/or behavioral counseling related to psychological/psychiatric issues (e.g., anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, depression, anxiety, marital problems, emotional issues, etc.) please contact your healthcare provider to acquire a referral to the appropriate healthcare provider (e.g., Certified Personal Trainer, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Licensed Behavioral Counselor).
For more information on how to connect with a member of our Nutrition Support Team click here!